Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 1- The Beggining- 11/7/2014

Well, today I'm starting a 20% project. I, Nate Levy, have the goal of taking a pre-pre med course (or learn as much about being a doctor as possible) while offering funny and entertaining commentary. Anyway, me, wanting to be a doctor, will be on the epic journey to becoming a genetically modified turtle... or I could be a doctor I guess. Listen, I'll make a deal with you. I'll give out free money because why not? Money is amazing... and really has nothing to do with being Dr. Levy PhD. Obviously, I need to focus. Who cares, thought I haven't even started yet and I'm basically trying to stall and steal your time like a metaphorical robber. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I proudly present you with  the presentation of... MED ED!!! Now in color!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment