Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Information



          20% Time Project Proposal

Name: Nate Levy
Project Title: Med Ed.
Project Start Date: 11/7/2014
Project Completion Date: 5/15/15
Mentor’s Name: Mrs. Browning, the editors at Medical News Today, a friend of mine named Will, and my uncle
Brief Description: Explore the world of medical science, learning the ropes one step at a time. 

Overview of Project Proposal

1) Project Objective: My objective for Med Ed. is the skills needed to be known in the profession of being a doctor. Each post is a tutorial for a useful skill, as far as dealing with injuries goes. I really want to create a blog that’s worth-while to read, yet, educational at the same time for both me and the readers.

2) Project Rationale: I wanted to do this project because my goal in life is to accept a career in the division in medical sciences or biology. I figured that by helping myself, I can also help the people out there with the same goals of mine. It’s also a very fun and rewarding activity.

3) Project Steps:
1. Create a blog
2. Write an introduction
3. Do research and decide on a topic to tackle that week
4. Write the post keeping to my topic while adding fun commentary
5. Slowly learn and educate on this profession

4) Timeline of Activities:
November 7- Created a blog and wrote the introduction
November 10- Wrote my first real post discussing first aid for harsh conditions
November 14- Wrote my second post in the first aid series discussing broken bones
November 19- Wrote my third post in the first aid series discussing anything I may have missed.

5) Available Human and Material Resources: Available human resources are any doctors, a few friends of mine, and my uncle. Materials are Medical News Today, the book, Basic Human Biology, and anything else I can scrape up on the internet.

6) Possible Road Blocks: Possible road blocks include a lack of topics, a lack of inspiration, and some of this stuff may be complicated.

7) Research Questions:
1. What do you do in the case of broken bones? Answered
2. How do brain surgeons work?
3. How do heart surgeons work?
4. What are some of the important medical supplies needed?
5. How many weeks will it take to cover half of this material?




No comments:

Post a Comment