Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 14- ADHD- 3/6/2015

Hello my people. My name is Nate and this is Med Ed. Guys, I have been sooooooooo busy recently. My brain is practically melting. I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been posting anything. I've had, like, two hours of sleep these past few weeks. I had some huge research paper due also... uh my head hurts. Anyway, so I don't end up dying of something, we're doing something easy, ADHD. Well, at least I hope it isn't too hard. We'll see.
Attention deficit hyperactive disorder, or ADHD as I will be calling it, is a condition that makes children and the occasional adult hyperactive and make it hard to concentrate. They usually can't follow directions very well and tend to get frustrated and bored of things very easily. Most people with it tend to be impulsive and don't stop to think before they act. ADHD affects about eight to ten percent of schools-aged children.
There are a few symptoms:
  • A lot of movement
  • Not staying seated
  • Difficulty being quiet
  • Excessive talking
Well, that's basically it. Not much to it besides that. I guess I was right. Not to hard. Anyway, I'll see you guys later. I will be doing a Med Ed news later today, so look out for that. I'll see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment