Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ranting Time- 3/31/2015

Hello people of the interwebs. My name is Nate, and this is Med Ed. The only blog where you can learn to save a life with a few clicks and some of your time. First of all, my spring break just ended, and the week before was one of those busy ones again with midterms and such. Many apologies for my absences recently. Today, I can't do anything because of a new blocking system our school is using. My fellow students can't access any website at all. Every source I have is blocked because it is categorized as "health/family". You can't even donate to St. Judes because it is the obviously a terrible thing, helping all those poor children with our donated money. The basic principle is if you type it in the search bar, or it has a URL, it's blocked. *Sigh* now that that's out of my system, I guess that's it for today. The school is working through the kinks of this system, and I should be back soon with some actual information instead of a rant . Anyway, I'll see you next time, hopefully with a topic, on Med Ed.

P.S. I suppose this would be a good time to ask for topics. Next week is going to be Parkinson's Disease, but past that, I have nothing. If you are interested in a specific thing, put it down in the comments or something. I'm happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment